Smart Water Advice
Using water efficiently
Most of us take water for granted. We expect it to flow out of our taps every day and we rarely give it a second thought. But its a precious resource and one we need to use more wisely. We all want to do the right thing which is why we've developed Smart Water Advice to help you understand water, value water and use water efficiently.
Smart Water Advice is delivered by The Water Conservancy in collaboration with the water industry across Australia and New Zealand to provide everyone with the knowledge to use water efficiently.
Explore Smart Water Advice
- Join Laura Wells and find out why it is important to use water wisely
- Discover how to use water efficiently in your home and your garden
- Compare your water use with your neighbour with our fun water calculator
- Lucky enough to have a swimming pool. Find out how to reduce evaporation.
- Businesses can use a lot of water. Read the case studies to see if your business can save too.